Scill is a charity based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
We help carers, parents and professionals to support children with additional support needs.
Phone us on 07913326816
- Enjoyable guided walk through Scolty WoodsOn Tuesday 27th April SCILL held a guided walk for parents/carers through Scolty woods near Banchory. It was a chance for parents to meet up and have a couple of hours to themselves in beautiful surroundings. We all found it very relaxing and enjoyable to be immersed in nature and take some exercise. It was […]
- Happy New Year 2021After one of the most difficult years in living memory we would like to wish you all the best for 2021 and hope that it will bring hope and better times ahead. 2020 has been a difficult year for SCILL and we have had to put all our children’s activities on hold due to the […]
- Resilience WorkshopOn 27th November Marjorie Temperley came to a themed support session on increasing resiliance. There was no internet available for the talk but Marjorie has kindly shared her powerpoint for us to click the links and watch the videos. (click the download button below) Once again Marjorie was able to share her experience with us […]
- EventsPlease refer to events calendar for details of upcoming events and children’s activities.
- SCILL (SCIO) AGMSCILL (SCIO) will hold its Annual General Meeting at 7.00pm on Tuesday 28 May 2019 at the Burnett Arms Hotel, 25 High Street, Banchory. All members are welcome to attend. Please email if you plan to come along. The management committee will stay for a meal after the AGM at 7.30pm and you are welcome […]