Scill is a charity based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
We help carers, parents and professionals to support children with additional support needs.
Phone us on 07913326816
- Funding award from Aberdeenshire Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing FundWe are delighted that SCILL has been awarded funding from the Aberdeenshire Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund. We will be using this funding to support adults in families with children with additional needs. More information on our plans for the year will be published soon!
- We tried out a Segway with EGuide Scotland!On Saturday 16th October 8 children had a fantastic time having a go on Segways on Aboyne Green. This session had been postponed for a week due to bad weather on Saturday 9th October but it was a nice afternoon for it on the following Saturday. With less numbers, a quieter atmosphere and more attention […]
- Dance class restarted at Deeside Dance Centre – Autumn 2021We are delighted to announce that the SCILL Dance Class has restarted every other Saturday during term time at Deeside Dance Centre. We are pleased to welcome Ruth Kent as our new dance teacher, who has a wealth of experience teaching children and adults of all abilities. This is a relaxed class with the emphasis […]
- Enjoyable guided walk through Scolty WoodsOn Tuesday 27th April SCILL held a guided walk for parents/carers through Scolty woods near Banchory. It was a chance for parents to meet up and have a couple of hours to themselves in beautiful surroundings. We all found it very relaxing and enjoyable to be immersed in nature and take some exercise. It was […]
- Happy New Year 2021After one of the most difficult years in living memory we would like to wish you all the best for 2021 and hope that it will bring hope and better times ahead. 2020 has been a difficult year for SCILL and we have had to put all our children’s activities on hold due to the […]