Scill is a charity based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
We help carers, parents and professionals to support children with additional support needs.
Phone us on 07913326816
- Place available at Dance Class – Saturdays 11.45am-12.30pmThere is a place available at our Dance classes for children with additional support needs. The classes take place on Saturdays during term time from 11.45am to 12.30pm. The first lesson is a free trial then the cost is normally £6 per class. There is currently a potential discount of 50% thanks to funding given … Read more
- EventsPlease refer to events calendar for details of upcoming events and children's activities.
- SCILL (SCIO) AGMSCILL (SCIO) will hold its Annual General Meeting at 7.00pm on Tuesday 28 May 2019 at the Burnett Arms Hotel, 25 High Street, Banchory. All members are welcome to attend. Please email if you plan to come along. The management committee will stay for a meal after the AGM at 7.30pm and you are welcome … Read more
- SCILL Support Sessions and WorkshopsSCILL Support Sessions and Workshops are listed on the Events calendar of our website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Powerpoint from Marjorie TemperleyDownload On 4th March Marjorie came to a themed support session on preparing for meetings and the role of the supporter. Marjorie has very kindly given us her Powerpoint which can be downloaded by clicking on the above link. Her talk was very informative and feedback from those attending was highly positive. We will definitely … Read more