Scill is a charity based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
We help carers, parents and professionals to support children with additional support needs.
Phone us on 07913326816
- Resilience WorkshopOn 27th November Marjorie Temperley came to a themed support session on increasing resiliance. There was no internet available for the talk but Marjorie has kindly shared her powerpoint for us to click the links and watch the videos. (click the download button below) Resilience Building for SCILL 2019Download Once again Marjorie was able to … Read more
- EventsPlease refer to events calendar for details of upcoming events and children's activities.
- SCILL (SCIO) AGMSCILL (SCIO) will hold its Annual General Meeting at 7.00pm on Tuesday 28 May 2019 at the Burnett Arms Hotel, 25 High Street, Banchory. All members are welcome to attend. Please email if you plan to come along. The management committee will stay for a meal after the AGM at 7.30pm and you are welcome … Read more
- SCILL Support Sessions and WorkshopsSCILL Support Sessions and Workshops are listed on the Events calendar of our website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Powerpoint from Marjorie TemperleyDownload On 4th March Marjorie came to a themed support session on preparing for meetings and the role of the supporter. Marjorie has very kindly given us her Powerpoint which can be downloaded by clicking on the above link. Her talk was very informative and feedback from those attending was highly positive. We will definitely … Read more